Val Wright - Speaking Opportunities
Are you looking for a dynamic speaker who will provoke, inspire and provide immediate value to your audience?
Val Wright is a recognized global leadership and innovation expert. Val moved to the United States from England ten years ago and shares lessons from her corporate executive career working alongside some of the most prolific innovators at Xbox, BMW and Amazon. Clients of Val Wright Consulting include executives from Microsoft, Financial Times, LinkedIn, Starbucks, PopCap Games, and Sonos, and all know Val as the growth accelerator. Her forthcoming book “Thoughtfully Ruthless®: The Key to Exponential Growth,” explores the pivotal role innovation plays in catapulting ahead of the competition.
Future EventsMillion Dollar Consultant Mentor Summit
February 15-16, 2018 | Carmel, CA | Private Event - By Invitation Only
For consultants, speakers, and authors. Hear me speak about my first five and next thirty years as a leadership and innovation expert. By invitation only. If you are not currently in the incredible community of Alan Weiss, contact me for an invitation to this event.
RECENT SPEAKING CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
- Digital Ascendant Network - Silicon Valley
- Executive's Club of Chicago
- ACMP Midwest Change Connect Conference
- MESA Hollywood Innovation & Technology Summit
- Harvest Summit
- CMI / University of Wolverhampton Crystal Lecture
- Evanta LA CMO Executive Summit
- IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Conference
- Gartner Evanta CIO Summit Seattle
- Gartner Evanta CIO Summit Southern California
- Gartner Evanta CHRO San Francisco
- Gartner Evanta CIO Dallas
- Gartner Evanta CISO Vancouver
- Institute of Directors, Birmingham, England
- Professional Speakers Association, London, England
- LA Chamber of Commerce
- Watermark Innovation Conference
- California HR Conference
- The Press Enterprise Top Workplace Awards
- Innovate Pasadena
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Entertainment Software HR Association
- Being Thoughtfully Ruthless: How to build a remarkable business and live a wonderful life, in parallel.
- How to accelerate not put the brakes on innovation. Learn critical lessons that every leader can apply to catapult growth.
- Creating the Leapfrog Organization. How fast growing companies scale astronomically.
- Hope, luck and telepathy will not work. The ten steps to an exceptional leadership team.
The Eye Of The Storm. How to thrive not just survive during significant change.
What will be your legacy? How to be remembered long after you have left.
Additional general topics
- Accelerating results through change
- Cultures that accelerate innovation
- Organization development
- You have got the job, now deliver results!
- The cultural continuum: how to lead, decide and communicate
- Managing remote teams
- Listen. No really, listen
- Across the pond: apparently we speak the same language
- Developing leaders
- Creating successors
- Leading global teams
- Raising the performance bar
- Nurturing your stars
- Retaining the best
Hear from the Watermark CEO and other attendees at Val Wright's Keynote Speech 'Impacting Innovation: The Organization of the Future' in front of 150 attendees at the Watermark Innovation Conference held at Ericsson's HQ in San Jose, CA, October 2013.
Hear from attendees at Val's Entertainment Industry Speech:
What will be your legacy? - How to be remembered long after you have left.