I have been getting an increasing number of enquiries about working with executives to accelerate the results of their teams.
It is a featured chapter in my book Thoughtfully Ruthless, and I’m sharing here the Galvanize Your Team Assessment.
Rate your current team against each of the elements and behaviors and decide what you want to build on and which parts you want to improve. Rate each on a scale of one to ten, with ten being the highest.
Five Critical Elements of a Galvanized Team:
- Strategic Clarity – Everyone on your team is clear on the future direction of two or three years and how you will get there.
- Aligned Priorities – It is clear what your priorities are individually and as a team.
- Deliberate Decision Making – Everyone understands who makes what decisions and the outcomes are clear to everyone.
- Inspiring Communication – Everyone across your organization hears multiple ways and multiple messages at the right time to inspire and guide decisions.
- Exemplary Leadership Pipeline – There is an abundance of available talent to take on the next level of leadership and expertise roles and proactive planning takes place.
Five Crucial Behaviours of a Galvanized Team:
- Candid – Everyone is comfortable saying what they think with positive intentions.
- Aspirational – There is a common future focus and optimistic view of the future.
- Curious – When an opinion or fact is counter to your own, you seek to understand before reaching a conclusion.
- Reflective – As a team you create time and space to reflect on successes and understand why you were successful as well as when it doesn’t go to plan.
- Thoughtfully Ruthless - As a team, you are deliberate and intentional about where you spent the teams time and energy, and the collective resources of the whole organization.
You can download the Galvanize Your Team Assessment here.
For the first three readers who send me their Galvanize Your Team results, I’ll provide you with some insights for what you can do to accelerate the performance of your team. Drop me an email, contact me on social media, or give me a call.
If you have further questions, I am running an Ask Me Anything event, you can submit your questions here which will be ready for going live June 1st at 3pm eastern.
To your rapid team growth!
Dedicated to growing your business,
P.S. I hope you enjoyed this week's VAL-uable Insights, sign up here to get them in your inbox each Monday morning: http://valwrightconsulting.com/newsletter-sign-up/